The world's most popular competition raft boat, right now!
Nr of places - 6+1
Size - 395x185cm
Tube diameter - 48cm
Nr. Rooms - 5+3
No. Crossings - 3
Weight - 58kg
Packed size - 138x80x45cm
Available colours: red, blue, green, yellow
Technical elements included:
- Self-draining water outlets;
- Seating areas with grippy, non-slip surface;
- Leg straps;
- Four handles on the sides;
- D-rings for securing equipment inside the boat;
- Stainless steel rings at the bow;
- Plastic carrying handle at the bow and stern of the craft;
- Safety rope on board the boat;
- Anti-friction edging around the entire perimeter of the boat
- Push-push valve;
- Safety valve on the bottom of the boat;
- Leg cones;
- Construction material: PVC 1600
- Diameter of the tube in the range 45-50 cm
- 12 months warranty
Both boats and buoy floats can be printed with logos submitted to the bidder by the beneficiary, with printing costs on request.
Logistical services included in the offer which are the responsibility of the bidder:
- Correct identification of all technical characteristics required by the beneficiary and adjustment of the final product accordingly
- Taking over marketing elements (logos, colours, text, etc.) requested by the beneficiary and monitoring their implementation in the final product
- Carrying out all customs and transport formalities
- Payment of customs duties
- Payment of international and national transport insurance
- Payment of import VAT
- Payment of domestic transport to the destination indicated by the beneficiary, on Romanian territory
Warranties and maintenance:
The rafting boats are delivered with a European Certificate of Conformity. Before delivery, each boat is individually checked for quality, buoyancy and watertightness.
The quality of manufacture is proven in over 10 years of use of this model by commercial operators and sports federations in Europe, New Zealand, Nepal, Peru, Bolivia, China and African countries.
The model has been used as a competition boat at the 2018 European Championship in Slovakia, at the World Cup in China 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019, at more than 10 European Cups in Europe and Great Britain.
The same model is also the official competition boat of the Romanian Professional Rafting Association.
On delivery the boats come with repair materials included and transport/protection cover.
The supplier offers warranty replacement services for major production defects for 30 days after delivery.
For maintenance/repair/replacement of accessories the Supplier provides free services under warranty for 12 months from the date of delivery and against cost at any time, upon request, at its headquarters in Valea Lupului nr. 49, Buzau county.
The structure, shape, size and fittings of the boats can be adjusted according to the customer's requirements.